To Joe Camperts family and friends please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
The Lake Bunggee Flood & Erosion Control and Tax District is a private community of approximately 400 properties located in Woodstock, Connecticut. The Tax District is managed by a nine person Board of Directors who are duly elected by the property owners of the District.
The District phone number is 860-974-2819
The District mailing address is P.O. Box 231, Woodstock, CT 06281
Individual Board members may be contacted by e-mail by sending a message using the "Contact the Board" portion of this website.
The next regular monthly meeting of the District Board of Directors will be held:
See the Board Communications section of the website a few days before the meeting. The final planned agenda will be posted on that section of the website. All lake property owners are welcome.
On Monday holidays, and some other dates, or because a planned meeting space may not be available, the date and/or location may be changed. If you are planning to come to a Board meeting, check here the day of the meeting for any changes.
How to run for office – May 4, 2019
· Any property owner within the Lake Bunggee community can run for any office to serve on the Board of Directors
· All incumbent or challengers must notify the LBTD President of their intent to run before 12:00 noon on March 29, 2019
· All incumbents/challengers must submit their notification to the President using our LBTD Website. Select the President from the “Contact the Board of Directors” section.
· In the note to the President, please provide your name, email address, and the Position you are seeking to run for. IMPORTANT: if you do not receive a response from the LBTD President within 24 hours, please resubmit
· Individuals can select and run for one position
As of today 3/20 there have been no submissions for intent to run for the BOD. I know that the Roads, Treasurer and Clerk positons are open as the incumbent has decided not to run or the positon is vacant. Please condiser joing the BOD.
The May 4, 2019 Bi Annual Meeting and Election of Board Members is right around the corner. You will be receiving a postcard soon reminding you of the Electon and the deadline to declare your intent to run for office. This years bi annual will be helad at the Church of the Good Shephard. 3/8/19
Please consider volunteering - We have 2 positons open. Lake and Beaches and Clerk. These are two critical positions. If interested contact any of the Board Members. 2/6/19
Please Note: We have received complaints from residents around the lake that property owners are tossing leaves and brush on lots that are owned by Joe C or the Town. Just a reminder this is prohibited. 2/5/19
Our two Lake Bunggee boat launches have been fitted with RED locks, which are owned by the Bungay Fire Brigade. Please do not attempt to remove them or tamper with them. Thank you!
Boat registrations forms can be found on this website and a copy will be mailed in mid-April to property owners in the Call to Meeting documentation. GUEST BOATS MUST BE REGISTERED with the LBTD BOD before entering the water. It is essential that boats going into the lake have not been in any other body of water for at least 7 days prior to launch.